On its 2nd year in the Philippines, Pinkberry Philippines presents 2 flavors — one new and one returning — on its menu: the Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Pinkberry Frozen Yogurts.
I had a chance last week to taste these delicious variants with other bloggers. During the event, Mikki, Marketing Specialist for Pinkberry Philippines, chose to enhance our sampling experience with fun activities.
Peanut Butter Pinkberry is the latest offering for 2013-2014. Sweet, salty, and sensational, this variant is made from real peanut butter — that’s why it tastes like actual peanut butter!
The Peanut Butter Offerings are as follows:
- Peanut Butter Classic – Peanut Butter yogurt with strawberries, honey almond granola, and chocolate sauce
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch – topped with milk chocolate crunch and chocolate sauce
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (a personal favorite) – with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam as toppings
- Peanut Brittle – topped with toasted almond slivers and caramel sauce
Of course, you can choose to pick your own toppings to go with your Peanut Butter Pinkberry.
Making a comeback is Salted Caramel Pinkberry, an indulgent, delicious, and complex flavor that delivers a unique experience to your taste buds. To re-introduce the variant, we also had a blind tasting activity, this time determining the toppings that went with the Salted Caramel yogurt (got no pics since I was one of the blind tasters, if you call it that, hehe!).
I must admit, the Salted Caramel with sea salt and caramel drizzle was quite overwhelming for me. I like the one with the banana, it balanced out the saltiness and sweetness of the yogurt.
Aside from the above offerings, Pinkberry also has a Salted Caramel Shake, a drinkable Salted Caramel yogurt with caramel and sea salt at the bottom, plus swirly whip and caramel drizzle on top. Tastes good.
Next activity was the cone twirling.
The final activity for the night was making our own Pinkberry offering: picking the yogurt flavor and choosing 3 toppings to go with it.
Before concluding the event, Mikki shared with us the latest holiday promos from Pinkberry:
- Buy any 2 Salted Caramel products until December 20, 2013 or purchase any 2 smoothies or shakes from December 21, 2013 to January 3, 2014 and get a chance to play the ball drop game. Prizes await those who join!
- If you’re a Frequency Card holder, complete yours until January 3, 2014 to get a medium chocolate yogurt with toppings or a PHP100 off on the Chilly Bliss bag, which comes with a PHP50 donation to Yolanda relief operations.
- Share the Pinkberry goodness! Give family, friends, and loved ones a Pinkberry GC, available at any Pinkberry store.
A yummy night it was. Thanks, Pinkberry Philippines!